Hillcrest Manor

Tresendar Manor was renamed Hillcrest on Uktar 17, 1491 DR when Rosche and Orluse established the top-side of the ruins as a trading house. The ruins have been covered, for the most part, with a temporary roof of canvas and hide, and make shift storage stalls have been built from reclaimed lumber, and are padlocked shut.

At present, the trading house only handles the importation, storage, and exportation of raw goods.

The post is currently over seen by Mirna when the Seekers are away.

Hillcrest Manor

Lost Mine of Phandelver Mars